Monday, November 17, 2008

The Legendary Roots Crew


In some of the most bittersweet news I have heard in quite sometime, There are rumors that the most amazing band out there, The Legendary Roots Crew will be joining the Jimmy Fallon show in March of "09", as his house band. My first reaction was damn, I'm really not feeling this because I look forward to seeing them twice a year,(The best live shows, Trust Me) but then it dawned on me that I will be able to peep them everynight, and if Fallon will take some ideas for the show from Quest and the crew, it will be a damn good show. Fallon seemed to be funny on SNL, he was most famous from the Weekend Updates which are always good, but other then that he hasn't done shit. FeverPitch with Drew Berrymore and Taxi starring Gisele and Queen Latifah. Damn and he gets his own late-night show. Must of killed that audition. Anyway, if the first move of your new show is to hire The Roots as your house band, I'm all about it.

No comments: